Carbine she/her
Watch me from above like a vicious dove
Alteron
Pronouns: she/her
Rank [IC]: Progeny
Played By: Silverfrost

All Accounts Posts: 385

OOC:
Rolled a dice and got 5/6 so Carbine catches a vole. Lmk if I should edit anything

It had just stopped raining when the tri-colored shape of Carbine left the castle her family lived in. The ground was cold and wet under her paws however her thick coat protected her from the cold. She walked quietly through the forest until she she had put enough distance between her home and began walking normally.

It was early in the morning when the forest-eyed daughter wanted to stretch her legs and test out the skills that Cancer taught her. He tried to teach her how to hunt last time and she wanted to see if she could manage it by herself. She wanted to show him that she could learn, make him proud of her. The large male was one of the strongest people she knew next to her mother and he paid attention to her. Maybe if the tri-colored puppy could make him proud, she could also make her parents proud.

The green-eyed princess loved believing that she was her mother's and father's favorite, but being in a litter of six with two busy parents made it difficult not to get overshadowed by her other siblings. She knew that her parents loved her, but part of her wondered if they loved one of her siblings more.

The Alteron scion looked around for something to hunt, her pawsteps quieted as she caught sight of a brown coat. A vole nibbled on greenery and the puppy dropped into a stalk. 'Be quiet', 'Watch your step', 'Get close enough to strike'. The wind blew her scent away from her quarry and the vole's back was to her. She was still small and easily crept through the undergrowth and foliage.

The cream, silver, and charcoal girl put all of her strength into her hind legs as she sprang. Her leap carried her a pace short but she shot forwards and her now-sharp teeth snatched the vole's back and she bit down hard until she heard a crack. Adrenaline rushed through her veins and the feeling of utter satisfaction and pride filled her chest. The green-eyed girl rose with the vole in her mouth.
[Image: TsddcWl.png?1]

ProfileBin ➻ Played by Silverfrost
Let's put our faith back in mayhem
We are every old broken toy born again and again
As we turn the hype into hope
We silence the noise
We are the splinter under the world's fingernail
As we turn the diamonds back into coal
vixxie's codes
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Sarissa She/Her
BLOODY PRINCESS
Alteron
Pronouns: She/Her
Location [IC]: Alteron
Rank [IC]: Sword
Played By: Gothy

All Accounts Posts: 1,031

[Image: sarititle_by_lunecy-dboifh4.png]
The morning mist felt divine as the sword laid upon a damp stone lightly dusted with foliage and lichen. There was a lot on Sarissa's mind. Her father's new family had triggered the angry jealousy that had wrapped around her like a thick veil of poison. Her parted twin was just the beginning of her tragic downfall of mental stability, but now that Orcrist coddled new whelps, she felt the ire grow.

Red eyes gravitated toward a slight twitch in the ground. The dirt rustled, small claws scurrying as a vole peeked through the ground. The annoying little squeaks were like nails on a chalkboard, Sarissa's tail sliding to the side in irritation. She watched the little creature poked it's head out of the hole. A perfect opportunity to lean down and snatch the head, it would quell the growing anger inside. Instead, she stared, vexed with the rodent who dared interrupt her quiet time.

Another movement had caught her attention, eyes rolling to the small figure in the brush, stalking toward the unsuspecting vole. Sarissa watched, a smile rising to her face as she recognized the coat dappled behind the leaves. Amused, the woman shifted slowly as the girl pounced, catching her prize. She had obviously not noticed the black and white sword.

Within an instant, Sarissa jolted forward, teeth snatching at the newly killed mole and tried to rip it from the pup's jaws. Even if she got part of it, the woman would stand tall and look down upon her younger sister. "Didn't daddy teach you that stealing someone else's prey was bad?" she scolded, voice low and monotone. The piece she managed to pry from Carbine would be thrown away as Sarissa flicked her head to the side and tossed the carcass into the forest.

"Mmm, a shame, it got away."

✦ ✦ Speech Text ✦ ✦
[Image: knife_icon_f2u__by_cimsos-da7osm2.png]

I feel it coming on
You've got nowhere to run
There's no way you'll make it out alive
Oh, when it's after dark
I'm gonna eat your heart
Don't try to fight it, just close your eyes

[Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrng.png] [Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrnh.png] [Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrno.png]

Carbine she/her
Watch me from above like a vicious dove
Alteron
Pronouns: she/her
Rank [IC]: Progeny
Played By: Silverfrost

All Accounts Posts: 385

Devil, devil
Clever devil, devil
How quickly they do sell their souls
For the feast and the promise of gold
But devil, that won't be me

Carbine didn't even process the sudden appearance of her black and white sister but being from a big litter, her instincts kicked in. She hung on to what she could of her prey and tugged back, a snarl rumbling through her puppy chest. The unfortunate vole was ripped in two, the silver scion left with the head and parts of the spine and the rest of the vole was torn away.

Sarissa, the Chariot's daughter's older sister and one that the daughter wasn't a fan of. She wasn't a fan of most of her family to be perfectly honest. But she knew that attacking her sister would go nowhere and would end worse for her since she was not yet full grown. She glared at her sister and dropped what little she could keep -- placing her paw on it to keep her sister from taking more from her -- and did her best impression of her mother when she was angry. It helped that the tri-colored wolf took after her in appearance.

Didn't daddy teach you how to hunt so you wouldn't get your prey stolen? The monochrome maiden shot back, attempting to meet her sister's eye. She would keep a hold on what she could still keep and considered telling showing what she could keep to her parents and maybe mention that her older sister had the other half. Daddy didn't even teach me that, Cancer did.

OOC:
This is going great. lmk if I need to edit since I made some assumptions.

ProfileBin ➻ Played by Silverfrost
Let's put our faith back in mayhem
We are every old broken toy born again and again
As we turn the hype into hope
We silence the noise
We are the splinter under the world's fingernail
As we turn the diamonds back into coal
vixxie's codes
Sarissa She/Her
BLOODY PRINCESS
Alteron
Pronouns: She/Her
Location [IC]: Alteron
Rank [IC]: Sword
Played By: Gothy

All Accounts Posts: 1,031

[Image: sarititle_by_lunecy-dboifh4.png]
The little sister had managed to keep the head and part of the spine, but Sarissa had ripped most of it from her grasp and she smiled with eerie ease. She leaned forward, red eyes wide as if challenging Carbine to do something about getting her prey stolen. The outburst was funny, however, the sword bellowing a deep guttural laugh. "And yet you are left with nothing. What could you do to me that would protect you from me taking that head? Hmmm~?" she hummed, lips pulling back to show her ivory teeth.

The sword growled and snapped her jaw at Carbine, a warning shot. She had injured Lucerne, did they not learn their lesson? Their big sister was not an ally, she hated them. Sarissa wanted to mar their bodies until they were unrecognizable and throw into the moat. Orcrist was her father.

Not theirs.

"Daddy didn't teach you because he doesn't care." she retorted, letting the girl have her little prize. Sarissa would spin around and sit back atop her stone, head held high as she glanced at Carbine with a glare. What weak little bastards. Atlas would've eaten half of them already, how pathetic. Cuff was a pathetic woman, so was this so surprising? Why her father decided of all the women in Alteron, why her?

The dragon's blood in Sarissa burned.

✦ ✦ Speech Text ✦ ✦
[Image: knife_icon_f2u__by_cimsos-da7osm2.png]

I feel it coming on
You've got nowhere to run
There's no way you'll make it out alive
Oh, when it's after dark
I'm gonna eat your heart
Don't try to fight it, just close your eyes

[Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrng.png] [Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrnh.png] [Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrno.png]