Steliana she/her
I'm the one at the sail I'm the master of my sea
Saboro
Pronouns: she/her
Rank [IC]: Chemist
Played By: Silverfrost

All Accounts Posts: 385

[Image: GW3rr8j.png]
       The announcement of an upcoming battle pushed Steliana to take initiative. With all of the talk about what was going to happen, the female began to gather her herbs, focusing on herbs to stop bleeding, try to prevent infection, and herbs for pain. She had been a combat medic before, however those engagements had been minor, nothing as big as this.

But the jackal-wolf knew that the higher-ups wouldn't just let her go into battle under the guise of a warrior but really a medic. No, she wasn't stupid enough to believe that she didn't need some form of permission or at least some kind of "okay". The only obstacle was how would she get that "okay".

The rings.

The golden-eyed Chemist didn't particularly enjoy the entire ring thing in general. Since then how would she be able to speak to the leaders - she wasn't sure on how to request an audience. It hadn't been like this in her old pack and even as a low-ranking healer, she was still able to speak freely with the leaders as they were always around.

So the tri-colored medic decided to wander aimlessly around the fist and second rings, hoping that some miracle would allow her to speak with a higher-up.

OOC:
As always, please let me know if I should edit anything!
Stock by Tekmile @DA
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Kiri