Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Bellamy She/her
LOYALTY
Gemini
Pronouns: She/her
Rank [IC]: Recruit
Played By: LK

All Accounts Posts: 259

She looked at her reflection in a clear pool of water, where patches of naked skin could be seen around her eyes; a memento of when Rook had ripped off a tarry black mask just days prior. Bellamy and her sister Sloan were out investigating the mysteriously goopy liquid that had recently surfaced, when Sloan accidentally slapped some of it onto Bell, and now she looked like THIS. Like … like some sort of mangy MUTT.

HORRIBLE.

She sighed. Heavily. Then sighed some more, for extra good measure.

She wasn’t sure if she should go out in public like this, and to maybe wait for hair to grow back so that she didn’t look so diseased, but when days had gone by and the patches still remained pink and raw, Bell realized it might take weeks – if not months – for her face to look even remotely furry again. She cursed Sloan under her breath.

Splashing one white paw at the water’s surface, she stood up with a huff, and began trotting. Maybe finding breakfast would ease her up a little.  

[Image: 4mMgffS.png]

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Rhodes She/Her
F A E
Gemini
Pronouns: She/Her
Rank [IC]: Youth
Played By: Bloody

All Accounts Posts: 133

RHODES
I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING -- TO FIGHT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE FLYING

Rhodes’ lanky ungainly legs carried her in long strides across the grass as she tried, mostly in vain, to keep up with the bird she was following. A blue jay that flit along in the upper branches, pausing to look down at the yearling with a cocked head. Rhodes meant no danger to the bird, but she hoped it would drop one of its pretty blue feathers - or maybe she should just ask? No, that’d... that’d be weird wouldn’t it?

The bird flapped its wings and rose higher, above the tree line and out of sight, and Rhodes began to give a defeated sigh when a bright spot of blue, drifting down from the trees slowly, caught her eye. She beamed.

She pushed through some brush and then froze, catching sight of the other wolf here and baring her teeth in an awkward nervous grimace. Ah geez. She didn’t look too happy either. Rhodes orange eyes flicked to the raw sore looking hairless splotch on the other girl’s face for a moment, realized she was staring, looked at the ground, looked over at the feather - remembered she was supposed to keep eye contact with people. Looked back up. Oh shit she was staring again.

“S-sorry... uhm- hi. S-sorry.” She muttered sheepishly, trying and failing to be a modicum less awkward.

This is a gift it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around but I can't find you
If only I could see your face,
Instead of rushing towards the skyline
I WISH THAT I COULD JUST BE
 B R A V E 

--PROFILE--

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten