Private Roleplay  seasons change
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Gemini
Gemini

Sitting on the shoreline, the salty sea breeze rustled through golden and black fur as a quiet sigh escaped from her lips. There had been a moment of silence between them, bi-coloured eyes looking out beyond. She remembered when they didn’t have this beach. She remembered when it was just them, conquering the world. But they’d found Serrate, Derringer… and now, Gemini. But…. but.

She had so much to thank Serrate for.

But…

I’ve been thinking…” She began, feeling a small tightness in her throat. There was guilt there. Zoey didn’t let it linger long before she continued. “I’ve been thinking of exploring again.” The adventurer at heart, but also forever optimistic she’ll find the right place. Gemini gave her so much, a home, a place to belong, family in a way she’d never experience out there.

But….

There was still something missing.

I feel bad.” Admitting, as her head finally turned to look down at Luci. “But something doesn’t feel right. I can’t… figure out what.I can't figure out me. Zoey looked pleading now. Maybe she hoped Luci, oh, sweet, young (not so young anymore— how long as it been, now?) could give her advice. Or at least, an ear to listen to. Understanding. Acceptance.

Leaving was never easy.
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten