Gemini
Gemini
Pronouns: He/Him
Rank [IC]: Youth
Played By: Arkyls

All Accounts Posts: 959

[Image: caspianbanner1_1_by_arkyls-dcdh9zs.png]

[Image: wavegdfg1_copy_by_arkyls-dcdha1o.png]

Stick together, they said! Don't get separated, they said!

Actually, it might've been what he said.

With a heavy sigh, Caspian wandered Inaria alone. He distinctly remembered trying to talk to his siblings about keeping tight, keeping close, and keeping together, and here they all are. Scattered. Across a big, unknown pack they know nothing about. Except that it's a friendly pack with their current one. It was almost like information overload, and at the end of the day Caspian's biggest concern was his family.

And by family, he meant Shuck, mostly.

He said to himself he wouldn't let her out of his sight again, but man was she good at disappearing. Not only did she disappear, but she took K and Croc with her. Needless to say, the big protective, 'motherly' boy that Caspian was, worried. Quite a lot, actually, as he was concerned for what might happen while they were visiting. In any normal situation, one might say to him, 'Go on, find some friends! Play with some new kids! Learn about Inaria!' Instead? He found himself spending most of his time trying to find the siblings he was going to spend the rest of his childhood with at home.

Except, they were in Inaria now.

After what felt like hours of searching, Caspian came across a hill that he swore he'd seen before. At least once. Probably five other times? God, he was lost. Lost and alone and failing at his job to protect Shuck and his siblings. He was pretty positive he saw that white snake in the pack of when they arrived, which made him all that more distressed.

"Maaaaaaan." He groaned out, plopping his puppy butt down in front of the hill, looking at it sadly. He had no idea the historical meaning behind it, only that it was the point of his sanity being lost as he went in circles. He sat there by himself until he heard a noise nearby, immediately turning toward it and gasping with that handsome, heroic smile.

"Hey! Excuse me!" Not giving them a chance to process, let alone respond. "Have you seen some kids with white... and green, and blue, and tan, uhh, some black in there too? One is kind of got a crazy look in her eyes, I really need to find her especially!" He preserved her name with the last second of intelligence, waiting to see who exactly he was babbling too.

That probably should've been the first thing he did, but, his mouth had other ideas.

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Shuck
Amando He / They
Anyway, here's Wonderwall.
Inaria
Pronouns: He / They
Rank [IC]: Refugee

All Accounts Posts: 463

Leather measured out by Sweetheart the Smith (he wonders how she's doing. He worries about all of them) wraps his body, Battleaxe's master craftsmanship and perfect fit-- but even bespoke feels too tight sometimes. It's finally broken in, so no more of that leather squeak, but sometimes the backplate clanks when he flops down against a tree, the chain tying collar to cuirass jingles if he turns his head too fast. He tells himself it's worth it-- even if the silhouette is too regal to really be his.

There's a kid trying to get his attention, and Amando supposes he should respond, even if he knows about as much about Inaria as the visitors do. He lifts an eyebrow, mouth half opened to toss a what's up-- but, well. Kids. When the timbre finally thinks to shut his face, it's smiling. He missed kids.

"Slow down, Chaperone. That's half the rainbow right there; I'm gonna need you to be a little more--" and it hits him a little late, those are all the colours he's looking at. "Let me guess, your age?" Amando nods, and cocks his head the direction he's already headed. "Can't say I have, so let's keep looking. What pack you from, anyway?"

Walk with me; talk with me. Maybe, keep the ghosts away.

[-] Likes: Arkana