Open  snow white but with reptiles
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Crocodile He/Him
Reach
Reach
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 446
(This post was last modified: December 11, 2018, 12:08:06 AM by Crocodile.)

CROCODILE

Of the group of pups, Crocodile was probably the laziest. While the others tried to sneak about while the parents were sleeping, he was snoozing right next to them. As they all got bigger, he finally seemed to start to slowly wake up. He still slept a lot, spending most of his time eating when not sleeping. There had been that curious nature for a short while, when he wanted to venture out. But then it got boring, and the ground was rough and the sun was hot and he just wanted to lay down. Croc had watched his siblings from inside the den, and slept. Now the sun hung high in the sky, and the pup had finally gotten to his feet, shaking any dusk from his pelt and walking away from the den.

The main reason he even got to his feet was for water. Crocodile almost cursed at himself for sleeping with his mouth open again. It always made dirt collect and dried his throat. As he walked he tried to swallow down as much spit as he could, slightly coughing on the dust. The little teeth that stuck out clacked as he continuously open and closed his mouth. Finally, he reached the water, walking half way in to gulp it down. The pup was so preoccupied with the water that he didn’t even notice a little lizard crawling onto his tail, which still rested by the shore. It seemed an entire small little family had found their way onto him, with the boy spending so much time gulping in water that he had almost been still enough for them to think of him as some sort of rock. Or maybe he was like Snow White with reptiles.

Crocodile finally turned to look at them when he felt one on top his head. He lifted his mouth from the water, it dripping down almost in clumps. “Huh…” He looked at the lizard on his head, and started to walk backwards onto the land. The ones along his back seemed to grip his fur, not wanting to fall. For an adult wolf they would probably barely be like leaves on their backs, but for the small little pup, they were like logs on his back. Very small logs, but logs. Croc sat down on the solid ground, ignoring the stream now and his attention focused on his new little friends. One by one they crawled off his back and between his paws, under his belly and in any spot of shade he offered. Croc clacked his teeth happily, as the one on top of his head crawled under his chin. “Y’all gonna be meh friends.” He almost giggled, as he watched his new little friends scurry around him and on him.

[Image: fdELObg.png]
#548B54
[-] Likes: akante, DustyForgotten, Gyr
sterling. he/him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him

All Accounts Posts: 572

The hoard of siblings constantly surrounding the castle were becoming a hindrance to his play time. Their idea of play was boring. Even when the silver boy participated, he was always scolded by an older sibling or babysitter for playing too rough. Were they not wolves? Apex predators honing their violent capabilities as children? He would smirk to them, the babysitters and siblings, with his gums bleeding a sickly black from playing too rough and his siblings' staining the pristine white of his chin. What would they do? Reprimand him for being an aggressive child? No, they sat and tweedled their thumbs and tried to ignore the bad apple of the bunch. 

He'd grow out of it. They'd say. Gemini would show him kindness. Mercy. 

They'd say. 

They'd work with him assiduously, those warm-hearted babysitters of his, they'd teach him to smile with happiness and not an unsettling sprawl of teeth as he watched his rats, his friends, eat each other alive. But the babysitters didn't need to know about that. And they wouldn't.

There was a boy, smaller than himself and unrecognizable in scent. He was surrounded by potential playthings, a magnet to them. They scurried about his body and basked in the gentle shade the pup provided. 

He approached with mismatched eyes settled on the reptiles, unwavering until his left eye twitched.

Another twitch.

Blink. 

Through the curtain of his lashes he moved his gaze to the eyes of the stranger. " How do you get them to listen to you. " his voice was flat and dry, and his eyes seemed to be looking through the eyes of the other and not in. If only Sterling himself knew how to command the army of rats locked in his den. Oh the good he would do with them! 

[Image: j5e351f.png]
strange omens gather at the end of the wood
profile. played by Emily. pinterest.

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Vixxie
Shuck she
Don't wanna mess with me
Gemini
Pronouns: she

All Accounts Posts: 843

[Image: f2u_decor_sea_birds_by_mairu_doggy-dbldhim.png]

[Image: new_canvas__6__by_strayrats-damyj0p.png]

She didn't make it a habit of being a follower, it was too uncool and Shuck was more with keeping it real and all about HER, but that didn't mean she wasn't observant or curious. It was true that out of all the kids, her brother, that doofus, the one... the only Crocodile didn't really care for playing with the others.

He'd much rather laze around and sleep and mama let him. It sorta kinda, really irritated her. Whatever flew out of Rita's mouth was either "PEARL CUT THAT SHIT OUT", "PEARL STOP" , "DON'T MAKE ME COME OUT THERE PEARL", and her favorite "PEARL I'MMA WHOOP YOUR ASS". None of that happened for Croc, and she deserved to know why.

(You know it could be the fact that you're acting like a little shit head all the time, but go off I guess) Eyes caught sight of him as soon as he left the den, I got you now! She trailed closely behind, thinking of how clever and sneaky she was. He'd never notice her, a smirk a mile wide on her narrow muzzle. He'd stop by the water's edge and drink and drink and you guessed it drink. "DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN DRINK WATER!" She finally yelled walking out from the brush.

Clearly irritated, she'd hear the giggling of her brother and the voice and figure of a stranger. A coat of white dappling into gray, Shuck glowered angrily almost stomping her way over to her brother, catching sight of Sterling freaky eyes. "This is all you do?" Equally mismatched eyes would look over to her brother then, spotting now that he was covered, no, surrounded by squirmy THINGS. "Whatta heck are those!? Did you have babies?" She would then side-eye Sterling. "That your friend too, Crocodoodoo? He's kinda freaky lookin."

I know the feeling I can take
The pain of losing teeth is better than defeat
Quote:ilunga - 10:06 PM: Inarians are literally dying to avoid meeting Shuck.
« aesthetic profile played by: waka »

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Emily., Vixxie
Crocodile He/Him
Reach
Reach

(This post was last modified: December 11, 2018, 12:08:19 AM by Crocodile.)

CROCODILE

Rita had been so protective over her children that for some reason Crocodile didn’t think he would run into anyone else, or that his sibling would decide to follow him. The lizards didn’t seem to mind the stranger approaching, feeling safe under the shadow that the small pup produced. As he had drank his water, he had heard his sister yell at him. "DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN DRINK WATER!” If he knew how, he would have flipped her off. She was one of the more active pups in their litter, and he was tired of her always being awake. Did no one else ever fucking sleep? The lizards were resting under him and some crawled around his fur, and he happily sat there, trying to ignore Pearl, or Shuck, as she liked to be called. It was really a mixture of the words ‘shit’ and ‘fuck’, and he think she choose that on purpose. He was trying so hard to ignore his sister, he ignored the stranger that approached.

"How do you get them to listen to you." The stranger seemed to not actually care even when asking a question. Crocodile frowned, but shrugged. He just had a way with reptiles, he figured. Maybe if he looked like a freaky bitch he wouldn’t be as well, and he assumed that’s why lizards didn’t swarm Sterling like they did Crocodile. Plus, he was green like the lizards. "This is all you do?" Shuck approached them, and Crocodile gave a really loud, annoyed sigh, throwing his head back and looking at the two that had joined him. He had just wanted some goddamn water. Shuck seemed to catch her eyes on the lizards that climbed around on his fur, and was surprised it seemed. "Whatta heck are those!? Did you have babies?" Crocodile, being the shit he is, just nodded. “Yeah, didn’t ma tell ya I was preg-pregger-pregnant?” It took him a moment to remember the right word.

"That your friend too, Crocodoodoo? He's kinda freaky lookin." Croc looked at Sterling, one eyebrow going up. He had never seen this kid before in his life, but he was still a little shit. “Yeah. We been datin’ for ah while now, didn’t ya know?” He said to Shuck, and then turned to Sterling, not actually knowing his name. “Go ahead, loverly, introduce yerself ta my sister.” One of the lizards crawled into his mouth as he spoke, and his words became kind of mumbled at the end. Crocodile said everything with a straight face, only smiling when he called Sterling ‘lovely’. He had to agree with Shuck though, this strange guy was freaky looking. On one hand Croc thought he was a freaky looking bitch, but on the other he found it kind of hot. Some weird mutant but with nice hair and wicked eyes. He could go for that, but probably not today. That would be a lot of effort and he wasn’t about to put in the time.

#548B54
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Shuck
sterling. he/him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate

He ignored the other children's banter with clear disassociation. His eyes were fixed on the lizards scurrying between the green boy's legs and eventually, into his mouth. Sterling looked away briefly, catching the glare of the grey striped girl. His eyes remained unmoved until she spoke again, followed by her brother speaking loudly with a lizard muffling his small baby voice. He wasn't sure why a lizard would find a predator's mouth a suitable resting spot, but then again, not a lot of things made sense in Gemini.

“Yeah. We been datin’ for ah while now, didn’t ya know?”

" They're lizards. Vermin. Not babies." He responded flatly to the grey girl, eyes trailing slowly back to her mismatched reds. A small grin crept over his lips, revealing sharp little black teeth.

“Go ahead, loverly, introduce yerself ta my sister.”

" You're too young for me. You smell like afterbirth. " LAYING!!! DOWN!! THE CHARM!!!! His grin widened and he ran his jet black tongue over that shit eating mouth. " Sterling. "

He made his way closer to Croc, eyes moving between the other boy and the lizards who were dumb enough to feel safe around wolves. His unsettling grin never faded as he looked between the two younger pups with a particular spark in his eyes.

" Want to see a magic trick? "

His stomach growled. 

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Huckle, Sloan, waka
Shuck she
Don't wanna mess with me
Gemini

Pregnant? She looked back to Croc then, her brows raising and she shook her head slightly. "I knew you were fat, just not, like 'I'mma bout to bust' with thingies." The pup tilted her head slightly at him and then looked back down to the lizards. "You know, like how ma sometimes talks about how she was before we came out. She calls it... she calls it her uh- 'I'm a  sufferin' whale' weight." She gave a shrug.

Oh yeah the other guy, Croc finally cleared the air about him, but Shuck wasn't so sure he was telling the truth. "How you get a fucking boyfriend so fast?!" The little girl questioned, voice raising irately, that's a dollar for the swear jar, but to be fair she learned it from you Ma. Bi-colored eyes looking back to the void and dark abyss, and hell, it sure does look back. This Sterling, guy, however was quick to set the record straight on that.

However, Shuck wasn't a fan of his comment. Her lip curled like she had just smelled some foul shit, then again Sterling's teeth were black enough. He must have been digging right into some before he came here. A snort, like a mad bull. He'd move closer to Croc, and Shuck would growl. Mama had said time and time again don't start fights and Shuck always replied 'Well yeah, if they don't start none, won't be none'.  

What kinda sister would she be if she was out here making sure her brother was okay?

"Oh I'll show you a magic trick, dickwad." It was said under her breath, barely audible, red-orange eye flashed and the girl charged scrambling like a rat outta hell, jumping and aiming to grab some of Sterling's bangs in her mouth and PULL and SHAKE her head. Now you see this hair, now you don't. If Sterling in fact sidestepped her, however, she'd come between Croc and his pile of babies and Sterling himself.  "My brother is a a cute chunky boy, who is now also a single MAMA, and anyone who is his boyfriend better recognize that. So... Who the FUCK are you calling afterbirth, FREAK?!" Lips curled to show little bared teeth. "I'll fuckin'deck you."

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Sloan
Crocodile He/Him
Reach
Reach

(This post was last modified: December 11, 2018, 12:08:31 AM by Crocodile.)

CROCODILE

This whole ordeal was coming out much more interesting than he had anticipated, and this must be why his siblings were always slipping away. It didn’t change his mind about the fact that he wasn’t going to keep up with them in the ‘how many times did I leave the den when ma wasn’t looking’, but it gave him something to look forward to. "I knew you were fat, just not, like 'I'mma bout to bust' with thingies.” Croc looked down at his belly, wondering if he was fat. He figured most of it was fluff, but he also knew he was one of the roundest of the litter. That’s what happens when you sleep all day, he figured. He shrugged to Shuck. “Been tired like ma cause of it.” A small comment that didn’t mean much. For the rest of his life he was going to say he birthed these lizards, no matter what others said. "You know, like how ma sometimes talks about how she was before we came out. She calls it... she calls it her uh- 'I'm a  sufferin' whale' weight." His mom must have been big as hell with that entire litter. Crocodile looked down as his new babies, figuring they were smaller and he wouldn’t look like a whale like his mom did.

"They're lizards. Vermin. Not babies." Crocodile rolled his eyes. “Vermin are like, rats, stupid.” How could Sterling be so stupid? Lizards were lizards, they didn’t fall into any category like that. His attention turned back to his sister, though. "How you get a fucking boyfriend so fast?!" Crocodile grinned at Shuck, lifting a paw to his mouth, and lifting a toe to making a ‘shush’ sign. No one needed to know of his new boyfriend that he had just met and didn’t even know his name. Then Sterling spoke up. "You're too young for me. You smell like afterbirth." Shuck and Crocodile didn’t seem to pleased with the statement, even if they then learned that Sterling’s name was Sterling. Croc frowned unhappily, closing his mouth with the lizard quickly climbing out on top of his snout. "Want to see a magic trick?" Crocodile didn’t really know what a magic trick was, and didn’t get any hints when Sterling stepped closer.

"Oh I'll show you a magic trick, dickwad." This is why mom didn’t allow them out of the den. Well, that and there was some kind of distrust between the Rita/Shark family and what seemed to be all of Gemini. But part of it was also the family’s explosive anger. Crocodile watched at his sister went at Sterling, and he grinned as he they went. "My brother is a a cute chunky boy, who is now also a single MAMA, and anyone who is his boyfriend better recognize that. So... Who the FUCK are you calling afterbirth, FREAK?!" This was a lot of fun. He got up, the lizards crawling up Crocodile’s legs and he went close to his sister, sticking his nose into her side as some kind of comfort, while his devil colored eyes watched Sterling with amusement. ”I'll fuckin'deck you." He licked at his sister’s ear in some kind of sibling bond, and then spoke. “He’s been a disappointment of a boyfriend, but let’s let ‘im make it up, yeah?” He put on a show of looking upset, like this guy really was his boyfriend, and Crocodile stepped closer to him. “Well, loverly, what ya gonna do to make it up tah meh?

#548B54
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, waka
Caspian He/Him
Gemini
Gemini
Rank [IC]: Youth
Played By: Arkyls

All Accounts Posts: 959

[Image: wavegdfg1_by_arkyls-dcdejkn.png]

Enter: Caspian, the doting protective brother that no one wanted but everyone needed.

(The hero this family GETS.)

With catlike reflexes (sort of) Caspian had quickly released the missing bodies within the den that belonged to two of his siblings. This had immediately alarmed their precautionary brother, one of which could only be referred to as “stick in the mud” (or ass, if you’re Shuck) for many of the fun time adventures most puppies could partake in. But like the responsible, near-perfect brother he was, Caspian listened when Rita told them to stay put and to stay close.

Unfortunately it couldn’t be said for some of his other kin, but that wouldn’t stop him from keeping them in check where their parents couldn’t. With a mighty woof, Caspian stood up tall and proud, puffing out his chest as he loomed over Kukulkan and Cian. “BROTHERS! Two of our siblings have gone missing, while you were sleeping I took the time to conclude that it is Crocodile and Shuck.” Clearing his throat, should his young voice (in his head he swears it sounds deep) not stir them, he’d nudge them both firmly, and last resort, nip their ears in fashion that mimicked being dragged. “Together we must find them! LET’S GO!!

Before they had a chance to potentially dispute, Caspian spun on his paws; his tail cut the air above his brothers in a glorious manner as if it were his cape and he set off. It wasn’t hard to find them, luckily, as Shuck was no quiet sibling and Crocodile was very simple in his ways of just simply wanting to find water. Caspian, however, didn’t not account for another stranger being there to add to the chaos. “There they are!” He triumphantly said to his brothers, whom he didn’t once look back to see if they were actually following or not. (He would’ve spoke to himself anyway.)

Sauntering into the scene, Caspian’s eyes focused on his dear brother, inwardly cringing at the lizards along his body. “BROTHER!” He chimed out heroically, just about to turn to Shuck with a wide, handsome smile with all of his cute puppy teeth. “SIST-“ His eyes widened and his smile dropped when he was cut off by her attempted violence.

“I’ll fuckin'deck you."
-TErrr….!

Without a second’s thought, Caspian attempted to jump in front of Shuck to stop her (Never fear, strange white boy! Caspian will save you!) From whatever volatile reason she had for attacking someone, regardless of if it meant he would get hurt in the process. If all went well, Caspian would attempt to throw his paws out and wrap them around Shuck in a mid-lung-hug (and what goes up, must come down) smiling all while doing it and possibly even chuckling at his sister’s crazy kid antics. If Shuck had stopped when Caspian intercepted, he’d instead stand firmly between her and the stranger.

Dear Sister, didn’t mother tell you not to get into fights?!Haha! Silly Shuck!

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Vixxie, waka
Kukulkan he/him
the feathered prince
Reach
Location [IC]: El Dorado
Rank [IC]: Phoenix
Played By: Akante

All Accounts Posts: 1,340

f e a t h e r e d
[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
p r i n c e

Mother had been terribly insistent on keeping he and his siblings close, something about living in a dangerous land and being cornered by dangerous people. But if had been so dangerous, how come he'd managed to survive all his excursions - both with and without Cian? Either mother was lying or he was just that damn good.

He chose to believe the latter.

And so when he and his two brothers had noticed Shuck was missing, they knew there was little time to waste. Their sister was not, uh, the most diplomatic of the bunch, and if she caught herself in trouble she was bound to get fucked. Caspian had been annoying enough to so diligently awaken them (K himself hadnt been sleeping but instead waiting for the perfect opportunity to sneak out, himself), and so the three had set off from the den with some haste, both to evade their parents and to catch their two siblings before shit went down.

"Wha' kinda shit d'ya think they got themselves into?" While there was a sense of dignified composure in his voice, the smirk on his face revealed his true self. Kukulkan was no angel, and had ventured off multiple times before, and jealously wondering what Shuck and Croc were up to. As Caspian pointed out where they were, no shocker they were around some water (what the hell Croc??), K's smirk dissipated as he realized there were others there. Strangers.

Ears perked up as he joined Casp in hurrying over, ears twitching and eyes widening in a sort of oh my fucking gods look as their dutiful brother decided to shout oh so lovingly to the two. Shuck was being her lovely self, and in the split seconds they had, K realized that the tensions between his siblings and this long-haired bitch boy were dangerously heavy. As Casp leapt out for Shuck, Kukulkan lunged to stand next to Croc, positioning himself between his brother and the strange, pale fuckface.

"The fuck you want with my siblings?" He eyed him down, assuming a puffed up pose, though any true malice seemed to be lacking. "Croc... are you okay?" His voice was soft and urgent, whispered from the side and only meant for his green-blue brother. Had they hurt him?

Was Mother right all along?

ooc: big brother brigade here to leash up Shuck.

text speech: #a5300d

[Image: 11317287_8IJekJTs6mYDgNP.png]
Away
Cian He/Him
Gemini
Gemini

All Accounts Posts: 368
(This post was last modified: June 04, 2018, 02:43:42 AM by Cian.)

c i a n //

Between trying to keep K from being caught as he snuck out, and sneaking out himself, Cian was exhausted.  It was a hard job to take the entire responsibility of keeping your siblings (and yourself) out of trouble, while your mother constantly nagged you about safety this, and strangers that.  Safety was boring- it was stale and stagnant and just plain despicable.  

Sneaking out and getting into fun was more his caliber, he enjoyed the rush, and not to mention he'd already made a good, weird friend already.  So when Caspian so rudely awaken him from a well deserved nap to tell them that not one, but TWO siblings were missing, he was up on his feet in seconds, following K and Cas out the opening of the den.  He stole a look to his Ma and Pa on the way smirking at how incredibly clueless they were at how terrible their children were, and how much trouble they actually were. 

Cian stuck close to K, shouldering him every so often as they walked, following behind Caspian, the good son.  Possibly the only one in the bunch.  

"Wha' kinda shit d'ya think they got themselves into?"

K asked, a devilish grin on his face.  Cian mirrored it and nudged his brother again, "Hopefully sumthin' fun."  Cian said, not knowing exactly what they were about to walk into, which was exactly Cian's definition of fun- excluding the whole picking on his brother thing.  And knowing good old Shuck, it most certainly was going to be either fun, or illegal, or maybe both.  Cian took in the entire scene when the rolled up on whatever the fuck was going on, Cian's eyes went between the strange white arsehole, Croc and Shuck.  His grin only widened when he heard the insults Shuck had flying out her mouth.  

Yes picked up movement as K went to Croc's aid, and Caspian went to intercede Shuck and her antics, Cian followed Caspian and instead of blocking her way, joined at her side, and not even knowing what the hell was going on, was ready to fight this dude who so enviously did something wrong to get this kind of reaction out of Shuck.  (But lets be honest, all you had to do was BREATHE to get on the wrong side of Shuck).  He eyed this weird, white haired boy up and down, "Whad'ja do to me siblings mate? Eh? You want some focking beef ya big tossah? Why dontcha pick on someone yer own size, I'll knock them pretty locks right off yer big head."  Cian said, as he spit at the feet of the slightly older male.

[Image: by_br_by_e0triceratops-dby2c7z.png]
sterling. he/him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate

“Vermin are like, rats, stupid.”

Sterling scoffed inwardly, but his distaste was apparent. His rats were not vermin, they were his friends, unlike these slithery little snakes on legs. The young boy's sister apparently did not appreciate Sterling's approach and attempted to intervene with her teeth. The larger pup blinked once.. twice.. unamused, with his arm outstretched ready to redirect her pretty dumb face into the dirt. He braced, but no impact was made. Instead, a trio of babies came tumbling in and one tackled their boisterous pale sister.

"I'll fuckin' deck you."

Her weaning teeth glistened behind a snarl, and Sterling stared unapologetically. " This one's got quite the temper, don't you? You know what we do with tempers like yours? We'll sedate you, and muzzle you, and I'll get to pick you apart like the little vermin you are. " His head twitched to the left and he glared at them all. One of the lizards strayed dangerously far from it's mother and the silver haired boy snatched it under his paw and crushed it's head under his weight. He smiled innocently.

“Well, loverly, what ya gonna do to make it up tah meh?”

Mismatched eyes flickered to Croc and he circled the gaggle of pups with his feathery tail twitching behind him. " I suppose I won't throw your sister in the pits.
Or dissect her alive like the rest of them.
" Fun campfire ghost stories! San the campfire! sans the ghosts! Just sterling being a creepy little fuck trying to scare the little kids away from touching him!

"The fuck you want with my siblings?" Followed by an assortment of words from an assortment of characters, he stopped paying attention after this interjection. It was all baby yips and barks and the older pup was getting annoyed. He truly wish he was a magician and instead of making the lizards disappear, could make them all disappear in one fell swoop.

" I just wanted to show them a magic trick~ Until your dearest sister tried assaulting me. You're smart, you know, for stopping her. " He paused, nodding towards the brother who tackled her in a bear hug. Sitting on all five of them was the least damage he could do. But he could think of plenty worse...

But of course, mother wouldn't like that.

" Who is your mother? Or -- are you the poor orphan lot we just rescued? Lawless little beasts. " No one would miss you when you disappear, one by one...

Zesiro Male
Gemini
Gemini
Pronouns: Male

All Accounts Posts: 409
(This post was last modified: June 04, 2018, 05:32:57 AM by Zesiro.)

Sometimes all it took was one person to act as a catalyst for a grave situation. Sterling was the chord out of tune, the dissonance in the air that day. Hackles had been raised because of him. He'd poked a wasp and had only succeeded in aggravating the whole nest.

Too bad Zero hadn't been filled in on that.

The area he'd ventured in was an unfamiliar one, smelling vaguely of pond scum and densely sodden wood. The curly haired pup sniffed around curiously, poking his head inside every nook and cranny, hoping to find something interesting to take home. His exploring was sadly put to an end, however, when something inside a small burrow finally hissed at him for his snooping.

He wisely beat a hasty retreat after that.

Preparing to follow his own footsteps back the way he'd come, Zero suddenly paused, the sound of several voices drawing his ears back. He cocked his head to the side and turned, listening for a moment, before curiosity eventually led him towards the loud commotion. Upon arriving, he paused, assessing the scene before him, immediately drawing several conclusions.

He saw Sterling. He saw five other children with Sterling. He saw five other children ganging up on Sterling.

Mismatched eyes narrowed, fire burning in one, ice cracking in the other.

"HEY!" he roared, bristling, "GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

He was moving before he even realized it, his hind legs discharching like a compressed spring, vaulting his body forward. His feet beat a quick and even rhythm into the ground, drawing him close before he made one final leap, letting gravity choose his opponent for him. Whoever he reached first would ultimately be the first victim to feel the devastation of his mighty attack.

Nobody messed with his family, even if they were weirdos like Sterling. Nobody. 

"BITE KILLING CHOMP!"

Yes, that was an attack move. That was a thing. All the cool kids were doing it these days. But never mind that, we're getting off topic now. Are you paying attention? Good.  

Shit was about to go down.

(It was a shame, really, that Zero didn't realize his brother was cruelly goading these poor kids on.)

[Image: zeroplush1_by_arkyls-dcdujoa.png]
Profile - Played by Huckle
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Emily.
Shuck she
Don't wanna mess with me
Gemini

Those teeth would never find purchase however, as a large body came to grab her, Caspian's knightly voice range in her ears as he held her down. LUCKY, for Sterling. All she could see was red at the moment, her body tensing as Croc ran his pointed nose into her fur as the pair tried to calm her. Next in tumble K and Cian, using their words, rather than their teeth to try and cut into Sterling.

No, that wasn't gonna work. Caspian's words echoed ma's and all she could do is growl under her breath, spittle and foam collecting at the corners of her mouth as she squirmed in his grip. "Cas, CAS! Lemme go! I WANNA CHEW!" She screamed nearly at the top of her lungs, trying to lunge forward, but his weight proved too much.

Croc was all about giving this guy another chance, and here Shuck was. "I want to EAT! GIMME HIS STUPID FUCKING FREAKY FACE!" She fell silent after that, face in a permanent scowl. "I'LL FUCKING TAKE YOU TO THE PITS, FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS, MOTH-DUSTY MOTHERFUCKER." Him addressing her temper and making idle threats would be met with her own.

She watched him with daggers for eyes, a lizard scurried too far and met an untimely end, at the hand (or should I say paw) of this fucker. "You killed the baby..." Came her voice, a hushed whisper of what it had been just moments ago, but a new fire ignited within her. "LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, DICK! FUCKING GET OFF CAS, I GOTTA FUCKING TELL HIM SOMETHING, WITH MY TEETH!" Struggle and struggle all you want.

He had the nerve to even ask about their ma? "Who the FUCK'S your ma?! I'm gonna fucking PUNCH THE SHIT outta her too!" She barked, and it's at this time another shows up, a curly headed boy crying about getting away from him and charging. With a little luck, and if Cas was distracted enough, Shuck would finally wriggle free. She'd run Sterling down now for sure, dodging Zesiro as he attempted to collide with anything and anyone. Fire in her eyes, she was out for blood. Teeth gleaming as she went for his hair or face, and if he dodged she'd go for tackling into his side and hopefully knock him off balance. Perish.

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Emily.
Crocodile He/Him
Reach
Reach

(This post was last modified: December 11, 2018, 12:08:46 AM by Crocodile.)

CROCODILE

This was one hell of a show up! Honestly, he should have seen it coming that others would decide to parade in. Three of his siblings, being lead by Caspian, of course, the family’s fucking hero. The guardian angel tried to stop Shuck, with Kukulkan went beside Crocodile, offering words of comfort. There was a lot of yelling, and it was a lot for the small child to take in, but he grinned. His attention turned to K as his brother spoke. "Croc... are you okay?" He gave his brother a shrug, not really sure. If this got too out of hand, they would all be in trouble. But he also wouldn’t mind watching Shuck tear the bangs off of the pretty freak boy. Croc only caught the tail end of what Sterling said, and felt his heart freeze as one of his lizards, one of his new babies, strayed too far.

The lizards had taken Crocodile as friend, so why wouldn’t they not take the others around him as friends as well? It seemed to be in slow motion, as the little green creature scurried about, and then a cold paw went over it, then the crushing of the skull practically rang in Croc’s ears. The lizards all around him ran off swiftly, seeing and hearing the death of their loved one. ”You killed the baby…” He heard Shuck, but it seemed to be far off. For a single moment he felt what he thought was heartbreak, as he stared at the little still body. Then he felt like there was some kind of fire sparked in him, too fast for him to control. Someone had been trying to start a bonfire inside of him and instead had set the entire forest on fire. A deep growl started in Crocodile’s throat, and he pushed his siblings away from him. Shuck seemed to deal with Sterling’s sibling showing up for the moment, and Croc was going to take a chance.

“YOU FUCK!!! YOU FUCKING KILLED MY BABY!!!! I’M GONNA FUCKING TEAR YOU APART YOU FUCKING BITCH!!” It was pretty impressive that such a loud noise could come from such a little body. He would try to fight alongside Shuck, going for wherever she didn’t. If she went for Sterling’s hair or face, he went for the monster’s legs. If she went after the monster’s side, Croc would go for the face instead, screaming all the while. He felt a thirst for blood. No matter how anyone would try to stop him, he felt a fury he never knew about. If others tried to call to him or stop him, he would snap at them as well, focusing solely on getting his teeth into the white brat’s pelt. It was obvious that he was a pup with no prior fighting experience, the moves quick and rash and poorly planned out, but he just wanted to fight and hurt the motherfucker who dared to kill his child. 

#548B54
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, waka
Caspian He/Him
Gemini
Gemini
Rank [IC]: Youth
Played By: Arkyls

All Accounts Posts: 959
(This post was last modified: June 04, 2018, 07:33:32 PM by Caspian.)

[Image: caspianbanner1_1_by_arkyls-dcdh9zs.png]

[Image: wavegdfg1_copy_by_arkyls-dcdha1o.png]

Once contact had been made with his darling, feisty sister, Caspian felt a moment of relief. Ah, the squabble would come to and end and things would be fine. They could all go back home and mom and dad would be none the wiser—

"Cas, CAS! Lemme go! I WANNA CHEW!"

This quite possibly had been the angriest he'd ever seen Shuck, never did she get this riled up during their family play fights and it left a smear of concern over the doting brother's face. Of course, having that he had his back turned to the stranger and most of the mishap, he was barely even able to make up the semi-civil conversing of Kukulkan and Cian that also joined the rally with fists up and wiggling, ready-to-pounce butts. Caspian sighed, was he the only sane one here? Answer was yes, probably.

"I want to EAT! GIMME HIS STUPID FUCKING FREAKY FACE!"

"Hush little Shucky, don't say a word-" Shoving his face closer to Shuck's despite her snapping teeth and riled mouth and her chattering he'd continued to hum his terrible rhymes.

"I'LL FUCKING TAKE YOU TO THE PITS, FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS, MOTH-DUSTY MOTHERFUCKER."

"Caspian's gunna make sure you don't get huuuurt." His smile was wide and fortified, trying not to loosen up on his heroic intentions of keeping his dear pale sister pinned, not just for her own sake but everyone's sake. Some days Caspian wished his brothers and sister weren't so hostile, in the back of his mind he wished Otarii were here, perhaps she'd be able to sweetly charm everyone into calming down. "Breath with me," he started, just before inhaling, "Breath iiiiiin..." Then he exhaled, "Breath out!" Oh, Shuck was breathing alright.

"You killed the baby..."

Baby? What baby?? Caspian turned his head now to look at the silver stranger, still using as much of his effort to keep his squirming kin down despite her various attempts to break free. His golden eyes dropped down to see the diseased lizard under a light blue paw. Caspian frowned now. "Excuse me mister—" Before he had a chance to interject, more chaos ensued.

"LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, DICK! FUCKING GET OFF CAS, I GOTTA FUCKING TELL HIM SOMETHING, WITH MY TEETH!"

The stress of the situation and feeling even remotely responsible for everything weighed heavily on the boys shoulders, for not even was he was going to be able to stop this now. It wouldn't be without a good effort, however. Unfortunately the introduction to another white pup (older, too, shit.) brought enough of a distraction that his attempts to wrangle Shuck came to an end and she was able to break free. With a gasp of panic, Caspian yelled and tried to grab his sister's tail. "NOooo!!!"

"Who the FUCK'S your ma?! I'm gonna fucking PUNCH THE SHIT outta her too!"
"BITE KILLING CHOMP!"
“YOU FUCK!!! YOU FUCKING KILLED MY BABY!!!! I’M GONNA FUCKING TEAR YOU APART YOU FUCKING BITCH!!”

Great, just great, now Crocodile was involved too. Caspian stood there bewildered, now with strands of white and black fur from the ends of Shuck's tail sticking out of his mouth. "I would appreciate if you'd stop antagonizing my siblings, Bangs man!" He tried to shout, glancing at his other brothers and hoping they didn't get involved too. With a hefty sigh, he tried to yell at them again, expecting his words to make a difference. "Can we please just talk this through!! We do not need to fight!! SISTER!! BROTHER!!! Mother is going to be VERY unhappy with us!!"

If words made little difference (haha, falling on deaf ears) he would move to try and grab Shuck's hind leg and yank her back away from the scrap; if that failed he'd attempt the same on Crocodile. "Stop it, EVERYONE!" He continued to chant, even if it meant getting a foot in his face for even trying, similarly he'd keep attempting to shove himself into the altercation to pull one of his siblings out either by leg, tail, ear; whatever he could grab and hold and yank back even if it meant getting injured in the process.

[-] Likes: Ahi, DustyForgotten, Emily., Huckle, Vixxie
Emily. she/her
Sparkles a Lot
Packmate
Pronouns: she/her

@akante
DONT LET OUR BABY WAR DIE

[Image: swewlj9.png?1]
[-] Likes: Alue
akante she/they
the queen of birbs