You and Me and the Devil Makes Three (Kyron)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Almost Sparkles
Packmate

All Accounts Posts: 398

The sweet surrender of silence forces me to live alone
Locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind?
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue
"speech" | thoughts

Mako's eyes shifted around as he looked for Kyron. His great uncle hadn't been back around for long but the boy had been itching to talk to him since he saw him with the slave caravan. He was pleased to see Kyron again but he had to admit that it would have been amusing if he had been enslaved. The Kraken's mouth twisted into a grin and he chuckled to himself. Everything was going wrong. All wrong.
The pack had set about making a new home of their islands but still it didn't feel the way it had when his father was Captain. The dynamic was all off and there were secrets he was keeping. Secrets that needed another ear. He didn't feel his pack respected him or trusted him as leader. None of them had said as much, but he also hadn't seen many of them since the move. A part of him said it was normal. The rational side said it was normal. They had their lost and their dead to worry themselves with on top of the duty of starting over.
But the nameless pit in his stomach didn't agree. The shadowy voice in the back of his head whispered mutiny and it kept the boy from sleeping at night. He'd never been told about the afflictions that plagued his family tree and before they were all gone, he'd not shown many symptoms. But now that he was a yearly it was easy to see that some of the physical side effects were becoming more obvious. Like his lean body. No matter how much he ate he never seemed to gain weight. He was still strong, fit to lead, but too thin.
There was one wolf that he needed to see. For advice. He'd never been open with anyone about his time spent with Kyron but now it was time to come clean. He tracked the other wolf down quickly, walking up to him easily. "Ahoy there. How're ye likin' the islands?" he asked, starting the conversation on a lighter note. He had an important question to ask, and no idea how to ask it. 

[Image: makosharkplush1_by_arkyls-dak9646.png]

Code:
[customsoftbox490=#000000 solid; background:url('https://imgur.com/W0nposz.png'); background-position:top-right; max-width:90%]
[customsoftbox300=#61a7e0 solid; margin-right:350px; margin-top:20px; background: rgba(1, 10, 18,90); color:#c0cfdb]
[align=center][size=x-small][b][i]The sweet surrender of silence forces me to live alone
Locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind?
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue[/i][/b][/size][/align]
[/customsoftbox]
[customsoftbox300=#61a7e0 solid; margin-right:350px; margin-top:75px; background: rgba(1, 10, 18,90); color:#c0cfdb; height:350px; overflow:auto]
[align=center][color=#3366ff][b]"speech"[/b][/color] | [color=#ccccff][i]thoughts[/i][/color][/align]

[/customsoftbox]

[/customsoftbox]
Quote:Fic Trash Rabbit: Baal picks Mako up and pets him aggressively "I shall call him... Mini Me"
Winchester: OMFG
Winchester: DR. EVIL AND MINI ME
Warning, this character suffers Bermuda Syndrome. His actions in no way reflect my personal opinions. If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me*
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten