[ACCEPTANCE] Metals Minds, and stone hearts
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
WishingWind her/she
To birds on a wire
Packmate
Pronouns: her/she

All Accounts Posts: 122
(This post was last modified: November 11, 2018, 07:53:12 PM by WishingWind.)

Wishingwind stood on the top of a hill. Not just any hill, a hill near Saboro. She was staring off into the distance, towards the inner part of the territory. She was up high enough to see the territory, but he couldn't imagine what the camp, the wolves, more so the Alpha was like..But when she and if she reached it, she would see it would flourish and thrive. She would wonder if the Alpha's territory was  green, and alive. However, daydreaming wasn't the reason why she stood upon this outermost hill. No, she was waiting for a certain and the perfect time. Wishingwind howled a deep and longing howl, loud enough for any wolf in the territory to hear. She let her head fall back as she howled and she soon stopped when she heard her own echo.
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Old Blood
Saboro
Pronouns: He
Rank [IC]: Sentry

All Accounts Posts: 463

He had a headache. Far from a Chemist-- Gabe didn't dare to diagnose it-- but if he were to venture a guess, the putrid smell would play some part. Black-masked face buried in a lavender patch, what of the sun was left this late in the year warming his back, soft grasses on his belly, the persistent pain had almost passed-- almost.

The howl was shrill, loud and echoed between the mountains. Gabriel flattened his ears, doing his best to ignore it, but before returning to WishingWind, it rattled his head and killed his concentration. Snorting, he stood, shook himself off, and trotted after the sound. If whoever wanted Saboro's attention so badly had any sense, they would be gone before he arrived.

Unfortunately for both of them, this isn't the case. "Do you have any idea where you are!?" he shouted, ascending the hill just within the borders. Ah, but if she did, she wouldn't be begging for the attention of everyone within. "That was rhetorical. How about this: does Saboro mean anything to you?"

He's snappish, and irritable, and six inches taller than her when he reaches the crest of her perch. Not so high and mighty now. "I sincerely hope you have something important to say." For your own sake.
[-] Likes: WishingWind
WishingWind her/she
To birds on a wire
Packmate

(This post was last modified: November 29, 2018, 08:35:39 AM by WishingWind.)

She saw him, intimidating and a study build. And it’s not hard to notice; very tall.“Do you have any idea where you are!?" He called down to here.

“Do you have any idea where you are!?" He called down to here.
I know exactly where I am. Saboro. I’m not some small, scrawny little pup crying out to her Ma.

He seemed annoyed, not the best impression she should make in these kinds of events. Oh well, it’s not gonna matter if he calmed down or not, she was here for acceptance and he’s has to deal with it.

“How about this: does Saboro mean anything to you?"
It means a lot to me. Saboro has what us loner don’t, and probably will never have. Saboro is strong,talented and sturdy pack. I wish to join and help these qualities rise and thrive. I doubt I will,but it doesn’t hurt to try.

She dat down and tilted her head.
He was a confusing creature. Wishingwind study him, and sniffed the air a looked away.
He seemed as though he had raised hell himself, but he didn’t exactly look like the Reaper type. He seemed as though the hunting type.
Oh, Wishingwind shut the hell up. She thought.

“I sincerely hope you have something important to say."
WishingWind's ears twitched in annoyance.
He was also hasty,and very vulgar. But all she did was scoff and laugh slightly to herself like she did with all smart remarks.
Old Blood
Saboro
Pronouns: He
Rank [IC]: Sentry

All Accounts Posts: 463

Teal eyes narrow suspiciously, lip pulling up as he speaks, "How the hell do you know this is Saboro?" Back in the jungle would be understandable-- they'd been to war and enslaved at least one wolf from every pack while living in that rainforest-- but they moved to this taiga only a month ago, staying silent ever since. Saboro isn't the storied spawn of Halberd (although Gabe himself is), a brutal army at the base of the volcano anymore. For someone to know this is Saboro, even after all it's changed, they know the scent.

Lips stretching out sideways, he steps too close to the laughing little beast. "Who told you?"

They're in striking range, Gabriel suppressing a growl in the broad chest she's close enough to touch-- unless she retreats, goes back to the loner life she's so desperate to leave behind. If she runs, he won't chase her.

If she fights, he will.
WishingWind her/she
To birds on a wire
Packmate

“How do I know? Well, it’s not hard to know what is Saboro from the other packs, when you have relatives in Saboro. But I suppose a solitary, lorn guy like you would really pay attention to that kind of stuff.”
The shot was weak, but that’s all Wishingwind could think of at the moment. Eh, whatever...
"Who told you?" He said with a growl.
“When I was a pup my mother would tell me stories that her mother told her. Her stories were rich in detail of what this place looked like. It’s not hard to find actually. Huh, I still question whether her stories were appropriate for a small child.”
She shook her head slightly, as to get rid of the thoughts. Wishingwind looked over at the wolf in front of her, his fur deep browns, birches, and blacks.
A deep woodland territory would suit him more, she though.
She laughed. Wishingwind needed to stop day dreaming and remembering old things and focuses of the task at paw.
Ezra He/Him
Saboro
Saboro
Pronouns: He/Him
Rank [IC]: Goshawk [Kestrel-in-Training]
Played By: Eclipse

All Accounts Posts: 358

[Image: useQIpY.png]
|♘| saboro |♘|  
the kind heart & kestrel-in-training
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
-Marcus Aurelius

When one was training to be in the business of information gathering and negotiations, it didn’t hurt to well… gather information and occasionally negotiate things. Ezra wasn’t much of a sneaky guy, at least not yet, but he had spent some time gathering facts from meetings and from get togethers, learning what he could infer about his new home. He knew he had to be familiar with the ins and outs, familiar with the allies and enemies, things to say and not say. All part of being a Kestrel, diplomatic and amiable; most importantly, Ezra wanted to do a good job. To learn everything there was to learn and help support his new home, even if it didn’t seem much like he had any friends in it just yet. Was being surrounded by people and still being lonely better or worse than just being lonely? The boy shook his curly locks and continued to only think in the positive! That was his wheelhouse, and he would make friends and it would be all well and done.

It had to be.

So, when he had accidentally found himself arriving on the scene of a tense… hopefully acceptance? Deep blue eyes were very interested in what was going on. Ezra wasn’t sure how it had started, but he could hear the discomfort and distrust in the voice of the sentry when he asked how this woman knew about Saboro. The mix blooded boy felt unease in his stomach, he had gathered enough of a gist to know that this move was supposed to be a positive thing for the wellbeing of all the people. Away from some “jungle”, away from something dangerous that seemed unspoken—or perhaps just unheard--. As Gabriel steps closer to the laughing fool, Ezra feels frightened. The leggy, athletic boy isn’t much of a fighter and he sure hopes he doesn’t have to assist in something.

Of course, a good man would do whatever it took to protect his home. So he’d do it anyway.

When the woman tried to take a cheap shot at the sentry, perhaps for the first time since his joining this pack, Ezra felt a protective solidarity with the packmate.
"Perhaps it might be more considerate of you to be polite to the man who decides your fate here…” His tone was soft, almost guiding, as if he was trying to help her. But the body language he offered when he stepped closer to Gabriel would diminish any question about whose side he was on. ”You said you have family here? That they described this territory, and called it Saboro, and it was long enough ago to be… passed down from your mother’s mother, to her, to you? Ez might not have been here long, but he’d been here as long as every other member of Saboro.

No prior generations were included in their knowledge of this land.
”Quite intriguing! I am a record keeper, so you’ll excuse my curiosity but ah… What was the name of your relative that lived with us?” It was a lie, it was more of a lie than he had wanted to tell because it seemed so against who he was but he felt a churning dread in his gut at how poorly Gabriel had reacted and he hoped, desperately, that the sentry didn’t mind a little game of good cop, bad cop to gather information….

WishingWind her/she
To birds on a wire
Packmate

I think this thread is dead. Sorry guys. Try again some other time. Lol
Thanks Gabriel for letting me annoy you a little bit. Thanks Ezra for joining in, even if it was only one post. Ha.
Character Directory Organizer

All Accounts Posts: 358

A couple of days does not exactly constitute a dead thread tbh. Especially since Dusty (Gabriel’s player) has said repeatedly they’re extra stressful busy from working retail during the holiday season.

WishingWind her/she
To birds on a wire
Packmate

I know. But I’m not sure how to respond to this thread right now... sorry
WishingWind her/she
To birds on a wire
Packmate

Actually, I don’t want this to happen. Can you retcon it..
Gothy they/them
Nerdlinger
Pronouns: they/them

All Accounts Posts: 1,031

If you wish to retcon, then you'll need to follow Retconning Protocol.

(January 16, 2018, 11:16:43 PM)Emerald Grove Wrote: Retconning

If you would like to retcon a character's involvement in Saboro, and rp like they have never been in the pack, then you must fit these guidelines first. The character must have rped with no more than maximum of 5 people and you must have quoted permission from those people to retcon their thread(s). This doesn't apply for people in mass recruitments/pack threads/etc. who didn't involve their characters with yours. For example, if Fluffy joins the great bonfire and only one wolf notices him and says hi in four pages of posts, you only have to ask the one wolf's player.

When you have the quoted permissions, please send those and links to your character's threads, along with your stated desire for the character to be retconned out of Saboro, to the alphas.