Saboro Ring 2  glass [sheikra]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Hidalgo She
Eras end above us
Saboro
Pronouns: She

All Accounts Posts: 843
(This post was last modified: January 27, 2018, 04:22:51 AM by Hidalgo.)

@akante

[Image: __i_can_be_your_shooting_s_t_a_r___by_as...9vj7mt.png]

[Image: rainypuddles___divider_by_crookedantlers-d9ogqzt.gif]
#997a8d
And in this moment,
I was pretty pleased with the person I was pretending to be

When Hidalgo had followed that large group of wolves, she didn't exactly asks any questions as to where they were going and how long it'd take them to get there. The days seemed to blend together into weeks and suddenly they'd found much cooler lands. It was different than what she was used to, different than the valley or the rest of the world outside. The air crisper, fresher, and the water much clearer.

Unbeknownst to her that it was also different for the older members of Saboro as well, the tropical rain forest, lush with rain and humidity. But perhaps this new home wouldn't be so different for them to adapt to, they traded their perennial warmth for actual seasons now, but the greenery remained the same even if it came in a different form.

She was sure that she'd never get used to the chilly air however, but I've been told, I was born to endure this kind of weather. Waiting for went the sun was at it's highest point in the blue, cloudless sky, she walked among the green grass. Golden eyes would glance over wildflowers in passing, but as she made here way through the dense spruce forest to a clearing that gave way to a sunny knoll that was absolutely covered in the bright hues of blues, reds, yellows, oranges, and light purples of flowers.

Briskly, Hidalgo made her way over, perching on the top of it and letting the sun warm her back, in the not so far off distance she spotted a winding river, and even from all the way where she was seated, the female could see how crystal clear the water looked. "Stuff looks like it could take years off of ya just by drinking it." She snorted softly to herself. Indeed, this new home sure was weird, but not as weird as the figure that caught her attention, tilting her head curiously the slab blinked for a moment before a wide grin stretched across her face. "Lookie lookie, company for lil ol' me?"

It's me, it's me, you've come to take
My duality awakes
By midnight time I could not see,
If I were you or you were me
« profile played by: waka »

[-] Likes: akante
Sheikra she/her
spiteful daughter
Saboro
Pronouns: she/her
Rank [IC]: Sentry
Played By: Akante

All Accounts Posts: 1,340

[Image: banner2_by_etkri-dc1e4s1.jpg]

Fuck this shit, she mused as she walked through grass that didn't scratch at her wrists.
Fuck that shit, as leaves that weren't swarming with insects brushed against her sides.
And all this other shit, too, the air itself seeming to allow her to breathe instead of choke.

What in the hell was this place that she'd been led to? First it was those stupid herbs called mint that had lay such a vicious assault on what she had been told were her allergies. Then it was the bitter chill of the night that cut so deep she'd wondered what the hell she even had her fur for. Now it was that damn sun that just cracked down on the lands, teasing its warmth but not even handing it over to the bastards that were freezing their asses off.

Whomever had had the bright idea to pick this spot as the new Saboro, Sheikra wanted to give them a good talkin' to. Maybe with her teeth. Or a strongly-worded letter.

For now she grumbled grudgingly under her breath, her shoulders rolling as she made her way to the stony banks of the river. Despite having not spent much time in these new lands, she'd quickly found - out of necessity, of course - that laying out on the rocks were her best chance of warming up. And so without a moment's hesitation that burly girl threw herself onto the slab, rolled over onto her back, and sprawled her legs out in the most unladylike manner. The sun-soaked stone against her back and the sun on her belly left her in a momentary state of calm.

Momentary...

"Lookie lookie, company for lil ol' me?"

Instantly she groaned loudly and pathetically, her limbs stretching up and out as though reaching for the skies. "Aren'tchya just the fuckin' peachiest--" each word grew successively louder, more guttural, more annoyed as she rolled over to her side, eyes searching and glaring at the new girl, "-- jokester out there, huh??" A firm and exaggerated scowl on her face, her brows furrowed. "What did I ever do to deserve your fucking company?" Feigned moans of agony as she pulled herself into a seated position, tail lazily pulling itself around her forepaws as she glowered at Hidalgo.

"I must be fucking blessed to be in the company of lil ol' you." A short, twisted grin, coupled with a scrunched up nose. As if there weren't enough stacked against her in these foreign lands that were now supposedly not foreign. This one didn't even smell of the old Saboro. "I killed my own father, y'sure you really wanna be here today?" I could think of some mint fields that would very much like your face shoved into them...

I could help you there...

[Image: lmarzl_by_etkri-d9rsdq3.png]
Hidalgo She
Eras end above us
Saboro
Pronouns: She

All Accounts Posts: 843
(This post was last modified: January 30, 2018, 01:07:52 AM by Hidalgo.)

[Image: __i_can_be_your_shooting_s_t_a_r___by_as...9vj7mt.png]

[Image: rainypuddles___divider_by_crookedantlers-d9ogqzt.gif]
#997a8d

There were just somethings in this world that made you go YIKES, and this minty girl was one of them. Hidalgo was a hot mess, of course she was a hot mess, but her company was far worse than her, but didn't that just help to stir the pot and make things that much more interesting!

The blue female leaned forward, blinking wide eyed like an owl as the other female went on her tirade. A fragment from her past flickered in her mind like a flame trying to coax life back into itself. Of all she could remember, there was no such type of person back in that place. They'd sooner rip out your tongue, or worse.

I must be fucking blessed to be in the company of lil ol' you. I killed my own father, y'sure you really wanna be here today? "I mean if you're just in the business of killing dads, I don't think I have much to worry about. AND, don't worry! Your kink is safe with me." Hidalgo sneered back, raising a paw to press against her own chest to feign a noble oath. "Daddy issues, huh? No wonder why you're acting like you've got a nest of hornets wedged so far up your ass that they're just flying out your mouth." The problems of other people, what glorious fuel, what great ammunition.

A golden distraction.

"I'd like to think of myself as a nice, patient girl," there was a gleam in her eye, an unmistakable hunger, no matter how subtle she was, it always tried to make itself known. Good ol family genetics, thanks Dad... and Grandpa. "I'll forgive you for this one trespass, minty." It was said with all the suaveness one of her bloodline could muster, perfectly chilled and yet in the same vein, threatened for fire to rain down.

Eyes would glance away from the female sharing her space, to look at the clear river water and the shadows of fish that caught her attention for quite sometime. "If your dad is dead, what are you so angry about?" Even if the information would be useless, it'd fill a void for the time being. She'd even make a note to herself, hold off on sharing your name juuuuust yet.

It's me, it's me, you've come to take
My duality awakes
By midnight time I could not see,
If I were you or you were me
« profile played by: waka »

[-] Likes: akante
akante she/they
the queen of birbs
Roleplay Organizer
Pronouns: she/they

All Accounts Posts: 1,340
(This post was last modified: January 30, 2018, 12:47:24 AM by akante.)

[Image: yikes_by_etkri-dc1lsij.png]

[Image: kiri_by_etkri-dc8bjvp.png]

[ bin ][ art ]

waterbender+ infj + scorpio
gryffinpuff + thunderbird
AKDT (UTC -8hrs) + 24yrs + she/they

IDS'ing since 2007
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, waka