Roomparoom (Seki & Puffin)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Pawprint she
10% Sweet Tea
Packmate
Pronouns: she

(This post was last modified: January 27, 2018, 02:10:11 AM by Pawprint.)

OOC: Puppy play!  If any grown ups pop up at least wait for a round or two of posts, or until one of use does something dangerous adventurous.

Beatrice

After the crazy shaker, Beatrice had been gripped tight by her parents.  Mommy was very nervous and daddy felt bad all the time, even when he went to work.  He never left for long, even mumbling about not joining the other grown ups near the new caves everyone was talking about.  A cave was a hole that led into an even bigger hole, daddy said.  It sounded soooo cool!

However when Beatrice remembered that Gampi saved little brother from drowning because of the crazy shaker, Beactrice changed her mind. A-A went missing for a long time...what if the shaker did badder things or what if it happened again?  What then?

She would stop it!  If daddy was too scared, maybe she could find it and stop the shakers from happening!

So Beatrice pretended she was asleep.  She pretended for a long time and was sure she fell asleep for real.  Just once!  She even made sure she wasn't in the puppy pile.  In the middle of the night, she opened her eyes and puppy crawled away for a foot or two.  She checked on her family.  All asleep, though she was sure someone mumbled or "woof-woofed" in their dreams.  Beatrice stayed still for a moment to listen to the ground.  She was sure she could hear where the shaker came from.  She could hear lots of things.  Mice, wind, bugs, sometimes frogs, she could hear them and sometimes use their words.  She especially loved squeaking with the mice and how surprised they were she could talk mouse!  (Only one out of five times, but she was getting better!)  Speaking shaker should be easy.  Maybe it spoke mouse!

Beatrice stood up and walked away quickly.  Part of her thought to bring Rap-Rap with her, but she was sure her sister would tell her to stay put or that she was silly.  So responsible and so booooring.  But she was smart.  She would know where to look...where would Rap-Rap think the shak--the ground!  If the ground shook, it came from the ground.  Oh, no.

Beatrice faced something Rap-Rap and A-A would say was bad.  She found a cave.

8/3/18: Might be slow for the foreseeable future

Sekirei She/Her
Resident Changling
Nardir
Pronouns: She/Her

Rapture

Rapture felt the warmth leave when someone moved away. While not a light sleeper, it was enough of a change to her surroundings that she was roused from slumber. Letting her eyes adjust to her surroundings, she noticed Bea was missing. The oldest pup looked around. Her mother was curled against her father and Ani was curled nearby. Rapture internally grumbled about needing to go out and get Bea, even though that was breaking the rules. Slipping quietly from the den, the bicolored-eyed pup stuck her nose to the ground and picked up on Bea's scent. She started to follow it.

She caught up with her sister near a cave. "Bea? What are you doing here? You know we're supposed to be asleep, right?" she grumbled, shaking her white hair from her face. Giving a huge yawn, Rapture looked at the gaping maw in front of them. "You're not thinking about going in, are you?" she asked, hoping that wasn't Bea's plan. They would get in trouble because Momma said the caves were not safe for pups. Rapture didn't want to be seen as a mommy's girl but she didn't want to be in trouble more.

(I'll throw Akutan in after we cycle back to me in the posting order)

If Roman Reigns has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Roman Reigns has only one fan, that is me. If Roman Reigns has no fans, I'm no longer in the world.

Hail the Roman Empire. Hail the Guy. Roman Reigns fan for life.