Private Roleplay  Pretty Girl [Sarissa]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Miasma She
Wyrmling Rosedarling
Alteron
Pronouns: She
Rank [IC]: Denizen

She waits, patiently, in view of the family den, watching the children that have not yet evacuated mill about. Waits for Sarissa, with her ears drooped in consternation, thick tail swishing at odd intervals, worry on her features. She hopes she likes it.

Miasma immediately jumps to her feet upon seeing Sarissa, sprints over, overshoots and claws her stop ungracefully. "Sarissa!" She bounces, rears up playfully, but doesn't dare touch the pretty princess. "Sarissa, I made something for you! Come on, come see!" Just as quickly she returns to where she had sat, looks down at the bracelet where she's left it just behind the trunk of a tree, then positions herself between it and its recipient. "Close your eyes!" Frantically, she says, something she hasn't thought out very well. "Please?"

She brings the item over in her mouth, gently for the fragile skull between her teeth, and sets it down, with a glance to ensure red eyes aren't spoiling the surprise. "Hold out your paw." Taking the preferred appendage (or choosing one at random) she sets the bracelet on it, reaches underneath with her mouth and paw to tie it on. "No peeking!" Miasma mutters through the sinew in her mouth. Once secured, she steps back, adjusts the mouse skull so it sits centered, snug but not tight, and licks her nose, concerned. "Okay. Open your eyes."

Miasma bites down on her tongue, watching with concern for how Sarissa reacts. Her ears fold back, prepared for berating when she asks tentatively, "... Do you like it?"

[Image: skull_thingy__f2u__by_dionaethius-dapdof9.png]
[Image: save_me_ii_f2u_icon_by_aisuu_chann-dapt71i.gif]
If blood is thicker than water then
You'll drown quicker than we intended
If blood is thicker than water then
You'll know where to find us in the end

[Image: Ni8UrEJ.png]
[-] Likes: Gothy