Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Harland he/him
BUCCANEER
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him
Rank [IC]: Ghoul
Played By: Bloody

All Accounts Posts: 133
(This post was last modified: October 28, 2017, 10:55:17 PM by Harland.)

HARLAND

The ocean lapped at the sandy shores rhythmically. The waves were gentle, a thin line of foam left behind on the wet sand where the waves deposited the sea foam. A gull harassed a small crab several yards off. Harland’s blue eyes watched this with detached interest. Laying a fair distance from the tide line as he watched the waves.

It was relaxing. Harland quite liked the ocean. The cool breeze ruffled his short shaggy fur - it was pleasant. He put his chin down on his front paws, pensively watching the waves ebb and flow up the beach. The crab seemed to succeed in fending off the solitary gull, and now it scuttled for the safety of the water once again. It seemed the prey won this day.

Harland stretched, arching his back and stretching out his long legs in front of him with a wide yawn. He was creeping back into being a more solitary creature than he would like. He’d been reclusive the past few weeks. Harland felt like a bitter old hermit. How long had it been since he last saw Badger? He suspected it had been weeks at the very least.

He was itching to get into something. Anything. Harland was not really a creature made for sitting around and doing nothing. He wriggled his toes in the sand as he pondered what he’d like to do. Perhaps find some conversation or a spar or some such nonsense. Just about anything would be better than sitting around.

[Image: 2610400_MlEFOgv8s4s2uoj.png]

Now terror begins inside a bloodless vein
I was just a product of the street youth rage
Born in this world without a voice or say
Caught in the spokes with an abandoned brain
I know you well but this ain't a game
Blow the smoke in diamond shape
we'd rather die than

L I V E  T O  R U S T  O N  T H E  G R O U N D

--PROFILE--

Played by Bloody
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Almost Sparkles
Packmate

All Accounts Posts: 398

[Image: 9diobGN.png]

Warm late summer sun washed the beaches of Tortuga in a pleasant warmth that most would agree perfect for a relaxing day. Mako would have to disagree. He was bored, restless, and choping at the bit to do something. Anything. The itching feeling to run was insatiable by the act. The boy found himself growing paranoid at the  thought of his siblings surpassing him, gaining ranks and climbing the ladder faster than him. He loved them so, more than anything, but there was this strange, inexplainable nagging feeling in his gut that he wasn't going to rise to meet his parent's expectations.

Mako's good eye scanned the beach for shark teeth as he walked along the shore, his milky blind eye following uselessly. As soon as the Voyage was over Mako planned on asking a Crafter to make him a sharktooth necklace. It fit his name, so why not? So far he'd been unsuccessful with finding them, only having three hoarded away in his hut. He considered asking Yuri to go with him on a shark hunt. That would get him more than enough shark teeth....

Ahead Mako spotted a stranger, digging his toes in the sand. Devil curved ears pulled back, their tips almost touching with the motion. A wide grin accompanied the expression and he held his head high as he approached. "Ahoy. Seen any shark teeth 'roun 'ere?"He asked in a thick accent, making an attempt to mimic Raikov's. He was his son, so he should act like it.

[Image: makosharkplush1_by_arkyls-dak9646.png]

Code:
[customsoftbox490=#000000 solid; background:url('https://imgur.com/W0nposz.png'); background-position:top-right; max-width:90%]
[customsoftbox300=#61a7e0 solid; margin-right:350px; margin-top:20px; background: rgba(1, 10, 18,90); color:#c0cfdb]
[align=center][size=x-small][b][i]The sweet surrender of silence forces me to live alone
Locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind?
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue[/i][/b][/size][/align]
[/customsoftbox]
[customsoftbox300=#61a7e0 solid; margin-right:350px; margin-top:75px; background: rgba(1, 10, 18,90); color:#c0cfdb; height:350px; overflow:auto]
[align=center][color=#3366ff][b]"speech"[/b][/color] | [color=#ccccff][i]thoughts[/i][/color][/align]

[/customsoftbox]

[/customsoftbox]
Quote:Fic Trash Rabbit: Baal picks Mako up and pets him aggressively "I shall call him... Mini Me"
Winchester: OMFG
Winchester: DR. EVIL AND MINI ME
Warning, this character suffers Bermuda Syndrome. His actions in no way reflect my personal opinions. If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me*
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Harland he/him
BUCCANEER
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him
Rank [IC]: Ghoul
Played By: Bloody

All Accounts Posts: 133

OOC: Sorry this took me so long. just to let you know, the pic in your sig links to the wrong profile <3

HARLAND

Harland closed his eyes for a moment, lifting his head higher. His pointed nose sniffing at the salty breeze as it ruffled his fur. It was really a lovely day, perhaps he could simply go for a walk? The idea had its appeal, there were bits of the still relatively new territory that the young wolf had certainly not explored yet. That seemed as good an idea as any -

"Ahoy. Seen any shark teeth 'roun 'ere?"

His ears swiveled upward in slight surprise at the unexpected voice. Eyes snapping open and peering over at the source of it.  Another wolf, younger than him (there were an awful lot of those nowadays, he was beginning to feel old.) approached. Harland's blue eyes flicked over the stranger. He could recognize the steel blue of Raikov's pelt, even if he wasn't personally familiar with the captain. Guess that made him some kind of important yeah? He drew himself up to his full height for a moment, considering the stranger before his lips peeled back in a toothy smile.

"Afraid I haven't, kid." Harland said, affably, punctuating the sentence with a shrug of his shoulders. "Haven't really been looking though."

He took a step closer, affecting an air of casual, if talkative, indifference. "....but tell you what. I'm bored as shit. So, I can help you look if you want."

How hard could it be to find some teeth? Good enough way to pass the time as far as he was concerned. The Ghoul was a friendly sort when he wanted to be, though the modifier was there for a reason. Harland could be a real terror once riled. At the moment though, he was content to search the tide for fangs if it occupied his attention. After all, he could be a destructive sort when he was bored.

"Ah, Harland, by the way." He said, flashing another broad grin. "You got a name?"

[Image: 2610400_MlEFOgv8s4s2uoj.png]

Now terror begins inside a bloodless vein
I was just a product of the street youth rage
Born in this world without a voice or say
Caught in the spokes with an abandoned brain
I know you well but this ain't a game
Blow the smoke in diamond shape
we'd rather die than

L I V E  T O  R U S T  O N  T H E  G R O U N D

--PROFILE--

Played by Bloody