Linking Back  Toy Soldiers {Canine Roleplay) LB
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
dyzzie

[Image: tumblr_mwrjl3ther1t0uualo1_500.gif]
I roam the charred lands of what once used to be home.  Things are burnt and gnarled and life doesn't grow in certain places anymore.  I'm riveted with radiation sickness due to the humans one major mistake that cost the lives of mostly every one on the planet--though there are still some humans roaming around, my species unfortunately now out populates them. I have to keep my ears pricked up every time I go out for there are dangers lurking in the shadows here that I care not to come face to face with. Monsters. They are real and they are here.

I ask myself every day what would it be like if that accident had not happened? Would things be better? Or the same? Now, every day I have to be on guard and make sure I keep myself safe for it is nearly impossible to trust anyone. Betrayal, danger, romance, adventure, these are here but at what cost? Life as we know it has completely changed and I now ask you--do you have what it takes to thrive in this new world? Or will you come face to face with the monsters?

we are a low word count, no character limit site! we are friendly and welcoming and accept all levels of roleplay! Come stop by and check us out!

http://clashofcanines.boards.net

Quick Reply